PearsonAirportLimousine.Com At Lester B Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Canada.
1. Additional Charges: Additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable (e.g. tolls, parking, airport and regulatory fees, fuel surcharge).
2. Smoking & Alcohol: Client agrees that there will be absolutely no smoking in our vehicles. Alcohol is not allowed in our vehicles. Client also assures that no illegal drugs are brought into our vehicles.
3. Cancellation Policy:
- Sedans: Cancellations within 4 hours of scheduled service and/or cancellations without prior notification to Pearson Airport Limousine will results in full charge.
- Stretch Limousines and 6-14 Passenger Vans: Cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled service and/or cancellations without prior notification to Pearson Airport. Limousine will result in a minimum charge of $40. Please notify us for any changes/cancellations at least 3 weeks ahead of time for any Wedding or Prom reservation. A minimum of 6 hours will be charged during prom and wedding season.
- Can not Locate Chauffeur: If you have difficulty locating your chauffeur, please call 905-290-0268 or our toll free number 1-877-235-4473 FREE ASAP, to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Change in Travel Plan: Please call Pearson Airport Limousine ASAP if your travel plans change or if you miss your flight so that our dispatchers can modify your reservation.
The above cancellation terms represent standard policy at Pearson Airport Limousine and may be modified from time to time based on market, desired reservation dates and vehicle availability. All modifications that are mutually agreed upon in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the above.
4. Wait Time – Airport Arrivals: Pearson Airport Limousine monitors the status of all commercial flights. Following wait times applies:
- Domestic Flights: Up to 40 Minutes.
- US Flights: Up to 60 Minutes
- International Flights: Up to 75 Minutes.
If you are expecting a delay (i.e. lost luggage or delay) you must let the dispatch know. It may cost extra for extra wait.
5. Wait Time – Non-Airport Transfers: Customers are provided fifteen (15) minutes of wait time after the scheduled pickup time. Wait time beyond the fifteen (15) minutes will incur the transfer base charge plus the hourly charge prorated in fifteen (10) minute intervals.
6. Hourly Rate Policy: When limo service with multiple stops (including stops en route and wait and return) is provided then service is charged on hourly bases rather then flat rates. Our hourly rate is $45 an hour plus GST and tip. Minimum of two consecutive hours are required.
7. Luggage Policy: Client agrees that the passenger + luggage capacity of the vehicle provided will not exceed the manufacturer’s specifications. If additional luggage space is needed, passenger must notify us at the time of reservation so a bigger vehicle can be arranged in advance.
8. Rate Quote: Rates quoted prior to service rendered are only an initial estimate of the cost of services reserved. Wait time and/or additional services may change the final price.
9. Holiday Travel Policy: There may be extra charges for Holiday travel, please confirm before you book your ride.
10. Fuel Surcharge: For services in the United States and Canada, the Fuel Surcharge is calculated based on the Energy Information Agency’s (EIA’s) published national averages. Quoted amount may differ from billed amount based on rates in effect when services are provided.
11. Lost or Damaged Items: Please note that Pearson Airport Limousine and its Affiliates assume no liability for any lost or misplaced personal property or any other item left in the vehicle. Pearson Airport Limousine reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found.
12. No Show Policy: A no-show fee equal to the full price of the trip, plus any applicable waiting time fee, will be charged when the passenger(s) fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee, call 905-290-0268 or 1-877-235-4473 FREE if you cannot locate your vehicle.
13. Payment Method: We accept all major credit cards, and also provide monthly billing to our corporate accounts.
14. Termination of Reservation: Pearson Airport Limousine reserves the right to terminate any reservation at any time in the best interest of the Pearson Airport Limousine Company, customer safety, driver safety, vehicle safety, and federal/provincial/local laws. In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without refunds. Client holds limousine service harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his/her party.
15. Vehicle Damage/Cleaning: The Party paying for the Reservation is responsible for all damages and/or cleaning charges incurred by the renter and/or Party of the Renter, including but not limited to: Vomit/Sickness ($150 Cleaning Fee), Alcohol Spillage ($100, Cleaning Fee), Burns (minimum of $500 Replacement/Repair), Upholstery Tears (minimum of $500 Replacement/Repair) and/or Opening a Car Door into another Vehicle or Stationary Object ($ varies by incident) etc.
16. Credit Card on File: Pearson Airport Limousine requires a credit card on account for all prepaid bookings. All credit cards will be pre-authorized/validated prior to the booking confirmation. Credit card authorization form is required, which can be found on our website.
17. Inclement Weather Policy: Pearson Airport Limousine cannot be held responsible for mechanical problems, heavy traffic, inclement weather, or other uncontrollable circumstances resulting in the inability to start a job as scheduled or complete a Job. In the event that the requested vehicle cannot be provided, Pearson Airport Limousine may provide a similar vehicle.
18. Child Safety Seats: Please note that child seats are provided as a courtesy so you don’t have to haul around extra luggage. Following Terms and Conditions apply for the order of child car seats:
- Child seats may not be installed depending on the driver’s knowledge of installation
- Driver should not be forced to install it.
- We take absolutely no responsibility of any mishap that may arise due to installation of the child seat.
- It is passenger’s responsibility to make sure child seats are installed properly.
- There is no extra charge for up to two child car seats each extra will cost $10.
- All of our car seats comply with Canadian Standards.
We make every effort to make things easier for you. We will try and have the car seats installed, but if they are not installed, please don’t force us to install it.
19. Pets Policy: We allow pets in our vehicles as long as they stay in their kennels, Kennels are not allowed on the seats or trunk. If you have a bigger kennel, we can offer you our cargo van for transportation. You are fully responsible for your pet’s health and cleanness during the travel in our vehicles.
Please be advised that the client acknowledges and expressly agrees to the given policies, terms and conditions and further expressly authorizes Pearson Airport Limousine to charge client’s credit card (if on file) in full for all charges relating to the reservation with Pearson Airport Limousine. The client’s credit card will also be charged in full in case of a no show. Service is deemed rendered, whether the client enters the vehicle or not, When the cancellation period cut-off time is reached. Pearson Airport Limousine reserves the right to modify the company policy at anytime and without prior notification. Please contact Pearson Airport Limousine customer service if you have any concerns about our policy